Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, Just signed up to the site. Having been out of bikes for sometime still getting my 'sea legs' back and I am also new to Goldwings (a new to me 1996 GL1500). Cheers!:)

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
Alberta ? " budoka " is a member here from Alberta. I'll step aside and let him take over. crunch, I'm from Virginia so if you need any " standard " tools or " conversion " charts, I'm your man.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Nice Wing Crunch! I may just have seen it somewhere:D Hope your weather has improved (ours sure hasn't) but it is supposed to get better later in the week up here. Not ready to put the bike away for the winter yet by any means. Regards to all your way and welcome to the finest Goldwing forum going, great people here.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Crunch, welcome to the site from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
crunch, welcome to the party! There are a lot of us "newbies" on the forum. I formerly owned a 1989 and a 1994 GL1500, great bike!

I'm a good way from Alberta, but if you are ever on the East Coast or if I get up your way, maybe we can do some riding together.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new 2u Wing. Quite a few members from your neck of the woods.. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello crunch and welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina.

We are a long ways away in miles but this is more like a family than a forum. Like your ride, I just bo't a 95 this past spring and I hope you are as pleased with yours as I am with the wing.

Welcome again, and make yourself at home.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts