Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to hi. Been a Wing owner since '08. Wife and I use the Wing to tow our Timeout all over the country. This summer we left Tucson for a family reunion in Michigan and did 5,600 miles and 16 states. Last year's trip was Tucson to Key West and before that we went to Washington State. Goldwing is one great way to get around the country.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Sounds like you get around a bit. Take us along on your next ride through your ride report and photos. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello randy, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Banned
3,192 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Seattle.

I was in your lovely state in April of last year and I am considering visiting again this next year. I rode down two up pulling a trailer from Seattle. Next year, I think I will fly and rent a bike for a shorter trip.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, Randy.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Looks like you get around. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Greetings from Ormond Beach, Florida

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum Randy. Good people and advice here.

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome! I did my first cross-country trip in May from Long Beach, CA to Washington, DC and back. Can't wait to do it again! The southwest states were my favorite! I encourage all motorcyclists, especially my fellow female riders, to get out there and see the country on a bike! And even better on a Wing!

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to the place, enjoy!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome . Sounds like a great ride . My harley riding brother in law squalked about doing sturgis from nor cal .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts