Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just pick it up tonite, 1982 GL-1100 Aspencade Metallic Silver two-tone with 38167 miles. Ride home was dark and rainy all the way home. My first time on a bike in over 7 years. The wing handled very confidently with no surprises :)

The at home pix Named her:

CAUTION

·
Premium Member
11,027 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from down Under. Looks like you have a great classic. It will give you pleasure while on your ride and people who had one years ago will love seeing it out and about. Eric

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
23,750 Posts
Welcome home. What a nice clean looking bike. Might as well get rid of those golf clubs. Come the spring, who amongst us riders has time for golf.

·
Premium Member
7,189 Posts
Welcome home. What a nice clean looking bike. Might as well get rid of those golf clubs. Come the spring, who amongst us riders has time for golf.
+1 with Chop...worst thing that ever happened to my golf game. Welcome to the GWOF.

·
Super Moderator
9,876 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Congrats on your new 2u Wing. Looks in great shape. If you update your personal info we will know where you call home. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

·
Administrator
26,174 Posts
Welcome from a wee bit north and east of you. Not much golf left up here I can tell ya, nor riding for that matter:(

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Welcome from nc. Sweet looking bike and an excellent find.. Enjoy and as always, more pictures.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Welcome from Pa. enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ontario Canada Wingmob. My first love was an '82 Interstate and as they say, you never forget your first love. It never let me down.
Ride safe,
Strat

·
Super Moderator
11,888 Posts
Hello and welcome, from the other side of Washington.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts