Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend Ron Robertson told me he is on here so I looked it up. My nick name is Corporal, (long story) (long time in military). I presently own a 94 GL1500 with only 88K. I have really enjoyed having GW's, this is my 2nd. I enjoy meeting fellow riders, even if on here. I live in upstate NY and enjoy the PA roads and go when I can.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Hey Corp. good to have on board. Join the :D crowd. Some mighty nice folks hang out here.:)

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
hello corporal, welcome to GWOF. hope you enjoy it here as much as ron does

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome from Alabama!!

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Welcome Corporal to the GWOF. When you get time to come down to PA again give us a holler. Any friend of Ron's can be a friend of ours. :)

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, Corporal! Thanks for your service! Hope you have fun here!

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Any friend of Ron's is a friend of ours... Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
Glad your here! Welcome :D

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome aboard Cpl. Boy that Ron fellow sure gets around! Wonder if there's anybody he doesn't know:D

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Wecome CPL from Cayce SC . I was born in Hanover PA and Spent some of my younger years in PA, as I can remember, PA roads were full of POT HOLES that you might lose a truck in ! LOL

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, Corporal! Thanks for your service! Hope you have fun here!
+1 to what Tatanka said!

Post a few pics & stay awhile!

Mark

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Welcome aboard Cpl. Boy that Ron fellow sure gets around! Wonder if there's anybody he doesn't know:D
Going to install a revolving door on the house, make it easier for all the coming and going around here.:rolleyes: Just had another couple from Kamloops here over the week end to do some local riding with Betty and I.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts