Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just rolled my "08" Wing in the Garage. Only 4500 miles so to me shes just like new. I still have my other bike in the garage so something had to go. Not enough room for 3 vehicles, I'm sure my Toyota will understand. Having two bikes in the Garage I feel spoiled. I am a transplated Yankee, from Michigan originally. Have live in Texas for 30 years now.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
A big welcome from Down Under. Ride safe and build up those miles.Eric

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Welcome to the forum great guys and info!!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state, enjoy the wing :)

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new (2 u) Wing. Glad you found us. Good folks and info on here. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello twowhlsrollin and welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum 2whls from Ontario Canada. I hear it's a little toasty down there these days..
Strat
Strat,

Yes we had a 3 week stretch over 100 degrees, or around 40 celsius. It has finall broke. Just was outside watering the grass and it's kind of cool outside. Wife was born and raised near Edmonton, her brother lives in Ontario.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from Alberta. Where near Edmonton is your Mrs from? I'm an hour and a half north of there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ardrosson

She was born and raised in Ardrosson, it's about 45 minutes east of Edmonton. We went to Fairview a couple years back to get some things she had stored there. She lived up there for a few years before she moved to Texas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts