Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone
Sunny day here in Kelowna BC Canada.My first goldwing was a brand new yellow 1976 wing.$3200 can.Bought it off the show room floor.I was hooked instantly.I put 50,000miles on it in the next year or so,then it was stolen.I had full insurance so it was not to bad.
I have owned 55 bike total over the years.Triumph,Harleys,Jawa,NSU etc but the Goldwing has always been number one. Opposed watercooled with driveshaft the ultimate.
I have owned 1981,83,86 wings and my present one 99 SE,but with a little trist.I have turned it into a semi-naked custom bike which I am very proud of.I have won trofies with it,all first place plus a mag article.Anyway enough for today. Later

·
Super Moderator
9,847 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Post some pics of your masterpiece for us to enjoy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Top wheel thanks for the welcome.I am old and definatly not a computer geek so I tried to post a pic obviously I didn't get the job done.Can you help?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see what the problem is now.The file is to big,so I will ahve to try to figure out how to resize it and post it later

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome to the forum Mr Green! That is a sweet bike you have there. Hope you enjoy the forums as much as i am.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks fir the welcome Mr Wing.It is my first forum ever so I look forward to the experience.
You will love it. The ability to talk to so many goldwing owners and get help with this or that, or give us some of your knowledge, it all works! The other great thing is you can meet people in your area and go on rides etc. I have not been on this particular forum for very long, however I am on quite a few others and they are invaluable IMO.

Enjoy!

Rob

·
Registered
201 Posts
Canada Day

Happy Canada day my friend,Robert here in Terrace,Retired,I'm the "old man",Just bought my second Wing an 1985 LTD,my sixth Bike .Three mechanics in the family besides myself ,all with bikes here in Terrace, an 06 Kawi Vulcan 1500, 02 1500 Victory,82 Aspencade, and my LTD, "We ride" I enjoy guys with passion for their bikes :) sounds like you have that passion. We have a few more bikes but these are what we ride cross country, the hardtails are for fun :)

Hi Everyone
Sunny day here in Kelowna BC Canada.My first goldwing was a brand new yellow 1976 wing.$3200 can.Bought it off the show room floor.I was hooked instantly.I put 50,000miles on it in the next year or so,then it was stolen.I had full insurance so it was not to bad.
I have owned 55 bike total over the years.Triumph,Harleys,Jawa,NSU etc but the Goldwing has always been number one. Opposed watercooled with driveshaft the ultimate.
I have owned 1981,83,86 wings and my present one 99 SE,but with a little trist.I have turned it into a semi-naked custom bike which I am very proud of.I have won trofies with it,all first place plus a mag article.Anyway enough for today. Later

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi bstar
Been away for a while.Glad to see another Canuck.Yes I have the Passion.Ride every day.As you know it is hot here in Kelowna sometimes too hot,but I suffer thru it LOL.Have a great day

1 - 11 of 11 Posts