Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Oklahoma city this weekend to see the grad kids,three girls,14,9,2.

Today had the clutch and brake resovoir flushed, then new Dunlop E3's put on. What a difference it made. Left the city headed home, pulled up to the garage a little to fast and hit the brake. Yep bike went over and bent my brand new Kurikayn highway peg. Rode 225 miles not getting hit by a car or truck,no deer jumped out in front of me but I saw a bunch along the road.

Pull in to the house at 1245am, and bikes down. I did have my safety gear on, and I found out that you can pick the bike up by backing up to it.

But it reminds me of the boats I have and have had, always something to fix after using it.

All in all the ride was great new tires with Dyna beads made a world of difference,just thought I would share.

·
Premium Member
572 Posts
Glad you had a good trip except for the parking at home. they say that most accidents happen with in 1 mile of your home. Guess it is true in your case. New set of shoes does make a difference. I will be installing a new set on my 1800 in a few weeks.

·
Premium Member
16,688 Posts
Sounds like a good day, except for the I dropped my wing thing.
Now go look up the IDMWTD thread and get your number and make it official.

·
Super Moderator
10,055 Posts
Glad you had a good trip and got home okay. Go post on the IDMWT thread and get your number. Your one of "US" now.... Ride safe...

·
Premium Member
24,515 Posts
Yup, them that are and them that will be. Glad your weren't scuffed yourself.

·
Premium Member
5,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm thinking my next investment will be right and left side air bags.(smile) crash bar mounted......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts