Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After returning from Bike Week and viewing the new 2012 GWs, had to order one. Unfortunately it's a little delayed due the the disaster in Japan, but should have my new Airbag model in 2-3 weeks. Also, have a 2007 Yamaha Venture and a hopped up, chromed out V-Rod. Will probably sell the Venture now that I have the ultimate touring bike. Have heard good things about this forum. Can't wait!!

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello vrodguy, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of the new wing

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard vrodguy. What colour jealousy did you order?

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Good people and advice here. Congrats on the new Wing.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania and congrats on your new Wing. Where do you call home?? Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
I like the looks of the Venture, never got to ride one but really like the looks. Welcome and congrats on the new addition to the family. :D

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome. Ordered the GW in blue. Not a popular color here in Louisville with the whole family pushing me for Cardinal Red. My first GW, but have ridden them many times. My preferred bike rental when I travel.

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Hey everyone! I saw Vrodguys new bike today. I even sat on it before I realized it was sold :eek: NICE VERY NICE!!! I really like the looks of the 2012 in person....Fantastic!! Good looking bike sir AND a GREAT dealership! Great color :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts