Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 1800 and looking for a seat that moves me back off the controls a bit further. I have a corbin on my Road King and the Honda stock seat seems soft and works on my back. Anyone out there had the same issue?

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Don't know anything about Wingsoft, but the recommendations sounds good. Most of the 1800 riders I know that have changed have the Hartco seats.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Even better. I have a freind that's 6'5" that just bought a 1500. He'll appreciate that info.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Even better. I have a freind that's 6'5" that just bought a 1500. He'll appreciate that info down the line.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have a 2008 1800 and looking for a seat that moves me back off the controls a bit further. I have a corbin on my Road King and the Honda stock seat seems soft and works on my back. Anyone out there had the same issue?
I stand 6'2" and just purchased a Hartco from Mark and I can say this is the BEST seat I have EVER owned...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Wingsoft of Texas

I had a wingsoft seat and it was great at first but then at 50,000 miles or so I now have a feeling of a large hole in the center of the seat where they placed their special foam............ my stock Honda seat lasted for about the same amount of miles before it was trash..........I am now with my stock Honda seat and cost a lot less with just about the same performance..both shot at 50,000
Hisst

1 - 9 of 9 Posts