Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Goldwing and a 2000 Valkyrie. I love the seat and handle bar position of the Valkyrie, not so much the Goldwing. I would at least like to have a seat that puts me farther away from the handle bars, much like the Valkyrie.The Goldwing sits too upright and close. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike Lidie

·
Registered
392 Posts
I have enjoyed Ultimate brand seats on my GL1500, GL1800 and Valkyrie Interstate. But, with that said, you might want to consider a custom seat from Russell. Take a photo of you astride each bike so they can see your positions and rebuild your Goldwing seat to give you the same feel.

·
Administrator
15,830 Posts
I had a seat from Bike Solutions on my 2010 that sat me back a few inches. I don't know what they might have for your bike, but you can check them out.
I haven't made up my mind about the seat on my 2021 Wing.

·
Super Moderator
12,871 Posts
I had a seat from Bike Solutions on my 2010 that sat me back a few inches. I don't know what they might have for your bike, but you can check them out.
I haven't made up my mind about the seat on my 2021 Wing.
Last I knew they wouldn't work on anything older than the 2012s

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2013 F6B and for 2 yrs road on an ultimate seat that I bought used. Liked it but thought time to change. Went with a Russel Day Long this year and truly love it. First time on it did a 2700 mile trip in 8 days. No regrets no pain and no discomfort. Best up grade I did.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts