Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. really new to forum, but trying. Can't wait for some nice weather to take my first ride on my 2000 GW i bought over the winter. I know i am really gonna like it. Hi from Indiana

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Hi Yogi, welcome from Illinois, we're waiting to ride here as well.

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Hello yogibear1100,
Welcome to the forum.
It's already getting warm in Florida, spring has arrived and in about a month it will get HOT!, summer showed up ahead of schedule. Gentlemen spring will eventually arrive and when it does, enjoy.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome Yogi. Yeah, waiting for winter to leave here too. Went snowmobiling yesterday and found more snow that I can recall in several years. C'mon spring!

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome from down south in Texas, Yogi. We've had very nice riding weather for a month or so--we'll be burning up along about July.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hey Yogi Where is BOO BOO!! Welcome from Vermont!!

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. Waiting for the weather to break here as well. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks

Thank You evryone. rigginray...he is the living room....oh i mean i left him back at jellystone park. oh i forgot to say i also ride a 82 GW 1100 i have before i bought the 1500.ALSO i own 2 yamahas ,both 1100's

·
Premium Member
23,775 Posts
According to the 2010 census yogi, the town of Cromwell, IN had a population of 512 residents and four motorcycles. Welcome from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state :) The good thing is I get to ride all year long.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Hello everyone. really new to forum, but trying. Can't wait for some nice weather to take my first ride on my 2000 GW i bought over the winter. I know i am really gonna like it. Hi from Indiana
oh i forgot to say i also ride a 82 GW 1100 i have before i bought the 1500.
Hi yogibear1100, and welcome to the board. I've got a SE 2000 GL1500 and love it. Ironically my bike before this was an 82 GL1100. It was also a great ride. Enjoy the new ride and send some pic's when you pick her up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts