Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Great looking bike, welcome from Tucson, Az.

Reactions: Snakebite

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So your the that bought my bike. Love the 21 red
Actually this is a 2020 that had been on the local dealers floor for 330 days. I first saw it back in May, and again when I bought the used '18 base model from them in July. I told them then that if I didn't fall in love with the base model, I would see them about that one. Base model does not have top trunk nor reverse. Not sure why but Allstate settled for what the tour model costs, so when I was replacing, I went to the dealer and that '20 was still there. They made me a hell of a deal on it to clear their floor for new models. Guess I was meant to have it.

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Well in that case I forgive you.

• Haha
Reactions: NREMTP

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Wing.

·
Administrator
15,249 Posts
Good looking bike. Welcome to you from Mississippi. Enjoy the ride.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Actually this is a 2020 that had been on the local dealers floor for 330 days. I first saw it back in May, and again when I bought the used '18 base model from them in July. I told them then that if I didn't fall in love with the base model, I would see them about that one. Base model does not have top trunk nor reverse. Not sure why but Allstate settled for what the tour model costs, so when I was replacing, I went to the dealer and that '20 was still there. They made me a hell of a deal on it to clear their floor for new models. Guess I was meant to have it.
Wow … didn’t realize reverse didn’t exist on the base model!

·
Super Moderator
9,965 Posts
Great looking wing. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Welcome to the forum and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

1 - 13 of 13 Posts