Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put new rear speakers on my '98 1500 Aspy. Plugged them into the correct plug but don't get any sound out of them. Do I have to "select" something for them to work?

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Goldigger,
First check the small wheel on the side of cb controls just above left handlegrip.
Spins towards or away from you when sitting on the bike.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
You need a separation knob it shoud of been in the rear speaker kit
His bike is an Aspencade it does not have a separate knob on it, The SE came with a CB unit and rear speakers and had the controls for the CXB and seperation on it from Honda, The Aspencaed did not have that control, The Honda CB unit had the CB control that you mounted on the handlebar but didn't have a seperation control, the rear speakers came with a separate knob to separate the front & rear speakers.

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
You need a separation knob it shoud of been in the rear speaker kit
His bike is an Aspencade it does not have a separate knob on it, The SE came with a CB unit and rear speakers and had the controls for the CXB and seperation on it from Honda, The Aspencaed did not have that control, The Honda CB unit had the CB control that you mounted on the handlebar but didn't have a seperation control, the rear speakers came with a separate knob to separate the front & rear speakers.
thanks Joe-didn't think that thru-

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I remeber when I put rear speakers on my 92 Aspencade, I played heck finding the plug for the seperation knob, If I remember right it was on the left side behind the top shelter about where your knee would be wrappoed up in blue tape. I almost never found it. Then when I got my 98 SE it had everything already there. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts