Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I started carrying a new Product line, Liquid Performance. I will guarantee your satisfaction!!

To promote this new line, I am offering a special... $4.95 shipping, No handling charges whether you buy 1 item or a hundred, $4.95 shipping. If anyone knows shipping, I couldn't send a 1lb item up the block for less than $5.35 plus the cost of any packaging material.. Shipping is Ground for Lower 48.

Instant Detailer 14 oz (Old Honda Pro Shine) $8.99 ($12.00 retail) Compare to Plexus at $20.00

Metal Polish 8oz ...$13.99 (14.99 Retail) Even does Billet and has a sealer built in.

Paint Polish 16 oz Liquid (Pre Wax cleaner) $13.99 .. Even removes light scratches, swirl marks and light oxidation. Tried on my trucks fiberglass cap.. Awesome !

Poly Wax .. 16oz Liquid Polymer... $16.99 None of that white haze in the cracks to clean off. Can be put on in full sun. Leaves a beautiful Wet-Look Shine.

Ethanol Equalizer 4oz... $6.99 Treats 40 gallons, Increases HP, replaces lost octane and works as a fuel stabalizer. Cost efficient and best of all, it works.

Spray Can Glass Cleaner... 19oz, $6.99. Took the water spots right off my glass, reduces hazing and wipers quit that brrrrrt across the windshield. Went a step further and used the spray polish on the glass then.

Spray on Chrome Wheel Cleaner.. $8.99 .. Tried this on my dually and my trailer. I hate cleaning those deep rear wheels, this made it easy. Safe on the Clearcoat like on my trailer wheels.

Street Bike Coolant and Anti-Freeze.. 64oz. $18.99 .. LP High Performance Street Bike Coolant. Tested and dyno rated the #1 coolant on the market. Propylene glyclol based, phosphate free, virtually non-toxic and biodegradable.

Pre-mixed formula. best when not mixed with anything. AMSOIL even teted this coolant. "Its cooling efficiency cannot be improved with any additives".

Those of you that know me, also know I won't sell a product I don't believe in! I will be adding products as I test them.

Bob

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
i would buy these products but then i would need one ( or a few ) of my GWOF family members to stop by and aply them to my wing :)

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
Bob, are you able to ship that stuff USPS to Alberta?

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will check and see. What are you looking for? Is it for you or company? Quantities ?

I know I thought about it while typing but forgot that the shipping is for lower 48. We should be able to ship anywhere.

Bob

·
Premium Member
24,646 Posts
Actually I never thought abot the shop, but the spray cleaner was a good seller for us. I was thinking about the wheel cleaner and a couple of the others for myself mostly. I'd talk to the parts manager when he's back tomorrow and see what he says.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts