Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Northern California.
Going out tomorrow to pick up our 2010 pearl yellow wing. Just sold an '07 Star Stratoliner S to make room for the wing next to my commuter Concours 14. The wife is very excited; she's been jonesing for a wing ever since we rented one in '08.
Next year we are planning on a journey to Victoria island and trek along BC highway 1. :D This will be our first real long distance riding experience (other than the weekend trip to Yosemite or Lake Tahoe). Looking forward to hanging out.

=Laserjock=

·
Premium Member
7,859 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, Laserjock! Lucky you! Please post a photo after you get your Wing home.

·
Super Moderator
12,984 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Congrats on the new Wing and welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
29,384 Posts
Well good for you two, be sure to post some pictures of the new ride & Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State.

·
Premium Member
24,267 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Are you planning a trip up the island hiway from Victoria to Port Hardy? It's a great ride. If you do, I'd highly recommend a side trip out to Tofino and Uclulet on the west coast. A bit touristy, but very nice. Long Beach is gorgeous especially if the weather co-operates. Whatever you do, enjoy that Wing!

·
Administrator
15,953 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. My wife is responsible for talking me into getting the Wing. I'm sure glad she did. A great bike for those longer trips. Short ones too!

·
Premium Member
5,418 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland , nice color of the wing

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Registered
9,524 Posts
Welcome and nice bikes and if you need anything for that bike in yellow talk to GORDO he knows how to make it look so NICE.

·
Super Moderator
10,438 Posts
LJ, welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Ride safe and enjoy. Nice looking Wing...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.