Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a new 2012 in July and now have nearly 7000 miles on it. I have ridden most of Colorado in the last month. This is only the second bike that I have owned and can honestly say it has been a joy to ride. Will be heading to Utah this week and enjoy riding in the national parks in that state.
If anyone has some great rides that they would inform me on I would be grateful. We are planning on doing Zions and will start out of St. George and go from there.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Sounds like you are well on your way...Welcome to the Forum!!

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard. Zion is beautiful, I've just never been there on a bike. Enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello arvinvan, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland . congrats on the new wing

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Any place you go on a Wing is a good ride, so get out your map close your eyes and point your finger and go there.

·
Premium Member
10,999 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Can't help with rides in USA but can in the land Down Under. Love to see your photos and ride report. Eric

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to GWOF & congrats on your ride. Sounds like you are using your wing appropriately. Mine needs to stop sitting in my garage, especially since we're both retired!

·
Registered
741 Posts
You sure haven't wasted any time putting on the miles. Congratulations. Zion is beautiful as is the area between Jacob Lake, AZ and Grand Canyon north rim. I also enjoyed the early evening ride through the Grand Staircases near Escalante, Ut. I spent a month there this summer and miss it. Don't know how much hiking you like to do but I spent a week in Zion hiking everyday. The hikes are all different in that each does not look anything like the other. Enjoy.

·
Banned
3,204 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from Seattle. Sounds to me that we won't see much of you on the forum, you are too busy out there putting miles on that bike of yours.

I was down that way from Seattle in April of last year. I enjoyed Arizona and parts of Nevada as well. In the Seattle area, we have a hard time seeing past the next curve due to the trees. Down there, you really get the idea how big this world is.

Enjoy the ride!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts