Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first i am kinda new at this me and my wife just purchased a 1988 1500-6 goldwing last week , we been out riding early in the mornings and are loving it hope to get to meet other riders in the area

lano

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello lano and wife, welcome to GWOF. where is home for you

·
Super Moderator
11,816 Posts
Congratulations on the Wing and welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Howdy lano!

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Hello Lano from Alabama. You would do well to contact your local chapter of GWRRA or Southern Cruisers. I have found both to be very good.....and if you ever find yourself in Northeast Alabama....give me a holler. Ride Safe

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland , a lot of info on these forums

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome lano, enjoy the forum.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. May you both enjoy the time together on the wing. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. If you update your location everyone will know where you call home. Ride safe and glad you found us...

·
Premium Member
17,146 Posts
Hello Lano from Alabama. You would do well to contact your local chapter of GWRRA or Southern Cruisers. I have found both to be very good.....and if you ever find yourself in Northeast Alabama....give me a holler. Ride Safe
What our Good friend from Alabama said, give us a town and I can find a few GWRRA members for you in the area.
Oh Yah Welcome to the Forum, a fun group hangs out here.

From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
What our Good friend from Alabama said, give us a town and I can find a few GWRRA members for you in the area.
Oh Yah Welcome to the Forum, a fun group hangs out here.

From the Northwest Corner
Ron
Ron is the go to guy on GWRRA....He hooked me up and haven't looked back. Thanks again Ron.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome lano to the forums & congrats on your new-to-you wing! The 1500 is a beautiful machine! It is a lot of fun to ride with other nice folks too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts