Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi glad I found this forum. Just purchased a new 2012 Pearl White Wing. I'm in love, it is an awesome bike.:) I've had 4 other wings and several other bikes this a keeper. Looking forward to being a member of this forum:D "Remember keep the rubber side down and the shining side up!":D

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from the state of South Australia. Eric

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Any pics of the new Wing. Some folks on here love "white" wings. Ride safe..

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from down south in Texas.

·
Super Moderator
11,800 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. You should be close to the next WingDing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Picsof new wing

Don't have pics yet, but some will be coming:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When and where is the next "wingding"

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi glad I found this forum. Just purchased a new 2012 Pearl White Wing. I'm in love, it is an awesome bike.:) I've had 4 other wings and several other bikes this a keeper. Looking forward to being a member of this forum:D
" Remember keep the rubber side down and the shining side up !:D

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
Pearl White 2012 !!!!!! '08 Pearl White here. Good question: Where is the next Wind Ding ? I have had my '08 Pearl White since November of '09 and have not made it to a Wing Ding yet.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello clayboy, welcome to GWOF. the next wing ding ..... your place :) we'll all meet up there and i'm bringing lee:) :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to the forums! My wife & I looked carefully, several times, at the white 2012. It is a beauty! Congratulations!

WING DING
Phoenix, Arizona, July 11, 2011– The Gold Wing Road Riders Association (GWRRA) will hold its 34th annual Wing Ding at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, Indiana, in July 2012. Wing Ding, the world’s largest Gold Wing tradeshow and “family reunion,” will open on July 4th and run through July 7th, 2012. The theme for this international convention will be “FUN IN THE FORT!”

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
welcome to GWOF from maryland

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum good people and advice here. Congrats on your new Wing.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Clayboy. Pearl white, another of the beauties we can't get up here. Enjoy that bike and have fun on here. Em, post a picture of that sweetheart machine and make at least one of our members drool:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts