Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
After some reading and research, as well as talking to several friends who own a Goldwing, I have purchased a new 2010. I am looking forward to participating in this forum and learning more about this motorcycle and its riders.
Previously I owned a 2009 Kawasaki Nomad 1700, which I thoroughly enjoyed, so this is a new adventure for me. It starts this Wednesday when I pick up my new Wing.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello cdneh, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the nw wing

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing from your neighbor south of the border and welcome to the GWOF. Quite a few members from your neck of the woods. Ride safe and enjoy the site...

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. You are in for a different , and I hope positive for you, style of riding. The more I ride my bike the less I can remember riding any other.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome from NE Ohio, cdneh. As the others have already said, this is a great forum filled with very experienced, knowledgable and helpful people. After many years away from riding, I was able to get my first Wing last fall and have had several questions answered by the folks here on GWOF. What a treat.....just like having good friends in the neighborhood.

Have fun this summer.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome, from one new Wing owner to another! My wife and I just got our GL1500 home yesterday!
Cool, I just bought a '99 SE 1500 last Friday. I had a '96 Asp. 1500 until about 4 1/2 years ago when someone smacked it in their truck while crossing the hiway I was on. I've only ridden my '99 a little bit so far but I'm already reminded how great these things are for a road trip and I can't wait to take one.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Like Ok eh, how's it goin eh? Welcome to the site. Still raining in the GTA? Enjoy that new Wing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts