Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks my name is John. I bought my 84 aspencade on 26th may and was well impressed with it,slow compared to my xjr1300 but good never the less. Didnt last long though as the following sunday I came off it and wrecked it oops:(.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF john. sorry about your mishap hope you are not hurt. so where do you call home

·
Super Moderator
9,879 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Glad you got a Wing.... and sorry you lost it. Glad you were not seriously hurt. Get yourself another Wing and ride safe. Enjoy the forum, lots of nice folks on here..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi unfortunately im over in England. I broke my leg ankle and 3 toes but still here and will ride again (well not if the missis gets her way). ha ha

·
Registered
833 Posts
Greetings from Canada pinkybandit. You may be down but not out. Were you driving on the wrong side of the road? :).
Welcome to the forum.
Strat

·
Administrator
26,212 Posts
Greetings and sympathy both from another one in Canada. Strat, ya gotta know that if their not driving on the 'right' side of the road it just has to be 'wrong'.
"'at's woi y'ave so meny accidents over here. Steerin' wheel's on the wrong soid o' da car!" Mick Dundee

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
Welcome from Florida, get well and get yourself another Wing, be safe and enjoy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha ha cheers that bought a smile. Yeah ended up on the wrong side and what did i hit a bloody LAND ROVER oops ha ha ha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts