Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning to all. I am picking up my new 2010 GWing this Saturday. Trading in my 07 VTX 1800. Dealer is supplying 1000.00 plus 500.00 aftermarket acc. Looking for some Ideas for the Wing.
Any help?

Thanks Alan

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome!!! You just purchased the best of the best.
Ride safe

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome to the site goforce. I vote for the Kury highway boards, trunk spoiler, Utopia backrest and LED fog lights fo starters. Once the flood gates open well....Beyond that I have the Kury trunk rack, transformer boards, heel/toe shift, brake pedal cover, trunk rack bag, passenger arm rests, passenger audio (J&M), Centramatics (not on but they're here), belly pan (vented) and a couple little chrome baubles (front fender V-wing and handlebar inserts). I also have a Windbender screen to install (one of these days).

·
Super Moderator
9,854 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing purchase. Ride safe and enjoy the site...

·
Banned
3,192 Posts
Welcome to the site goforce. I vote for the Kury highway boards, trunk spoiler, Utopia backrest and LED fog lights fo starters. Once the flood gates open well....Beyond that I have the Kury trunk rack, transformer boards, heel/toe shift, brake pedal cover, trunk rack bag, passenger arm rests, passenger audio (J&M), Centramatics (not on but they're here), belly pan (vented) and a couple little chrome baubles (front fender V-wing and handlebar inserts). I also have a Windbender screen to install (one of these days).
This is a great start!

Chopin has two coffee cup holders on his bike.....

I would get a GPS and mount so you don't have to worry about getting lost. There are two buttons on it that you need to know. Where am I and HOME.

Do you have a trailer yet? A hitch is handy even if you don't have one..... as you can carry extra luggage on a hitch. I carry a Coke Cooler on the back of mine.

I am sure you got your intercom helmets.

How about that electric coat, gloves and boot inserts?

Welcome from Seattle!

·
Registered
691 Posts
All you really need for now is a tank full of gas and a twisting, tree lined road in the hills to nowhere. Welcome and hope to see you on the road.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Hi FXRSHOG, What part of the Ridge r u n? My Son lives just out side of Buchanan. He can see the traffic passing on the Parkway. and thanks for your Welcome to the site you sent to me the other day.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi FXRSHOG, What part of the Ridge r u n? My Son lives just out side of Buchanan. He can see the traffic passing on the Parkway. and thanks for your Welcome to the site you sent to me the other day.
Near Hendersonville/Asheville, NC

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Now you're Wingin' It!!!!!!!

Everyone already suggested good items. Now you're Wingin' It!!!!!!!
Ride Safe!

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Cool. We are going there in July towards the end of the month for vacation. And moving there in 2012. i like the looks of your Wing. All I can say is Fair winds and Twisties.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts