Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am back after owning a 2003 Goldwing for six years trading it in for a victory hammer (thought it was going to be a more fun bike) biggest mistake I have ever made my wife purchased a 2012 goldwing with Nav for my sixtieth birthday (great wife) GREAT BIKE

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello daledemay, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of the new 2012 wing

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome back Dale. Um, pics are good!

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
What did wifey get............. hmmmm sounds like a 2 carat, emerald cut, D color in her future. And enjoy that bike. May I ask what you didnt like about the Vic? They sure look good! You post on that topic might save others a lot of dough (self included).

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Hello and welcome back to the forum.
Congrats on the new Goldwing, ride safe and enjoy.
Post a pic when you can.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
victory

listen the victory was a nice bike "A little Hot Rod" better the harley's
I have owned, I believe the motor is alot more modern with the four valve head and the tranmission was good, Great power. But once you have driven a wing-nothing more to say, I am the happiest guy on planet earth right now.:D

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing from Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. I seen a Victory on the road over here and boy could it go in a straight line. Eric

·
Registered
103 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! Just demo rode a Blue 2012 at Americade, all I can say is "Anyone want to buy my Harley?"

·
Registered
691 Posts
I am looking at the black 12. Really great looking. waiting on some paperwork.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts