Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a project honestly I may have gotten a bit of a raw deal 🤷‍♂️ but I don't know alot about bikes and this is my first, so I guess this would be good learning experience in the end. It definitely needs some work and I definitely need some tips so I joined this to see if I could get some advice.

·
Premium Member
11,024 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Down Under.

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Please feel free to ask away. We love to help each other and we have several members that are very familiar with the older Wings.

·
Super Moderator
11,892 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,877 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF. Good luck on your project. Lots of folks on here willing to help.

Reactions: NREMTP

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. We love pics. Before and after. Lots of good folks to help with questions. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

Reactions: NREMTP

·
Registered
604 Posts
Welcome from Chocolate town Pa and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

·
Registered
40 Posts
It's a project honestly I may have gotten a bit of a raw deal 🤷‍♂️ but I don't know alot about bikes and this is my first, so I guess this would be good learning experience in the end. It definitely needs some work and I definitely need some tips so I joined this to see if I could get some advice.
I HAVE BUILT A HALF DOZEN OF THESE OLD BIKES FOR RESALE AND THE FUN OF REBUILDING THEM TO HEAR THEM START AFTER A FEW YEARS SITTING IS ENJOYABLE TO ME..What is wrong with this one how long has it been sitting etc..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts