·
Super Moderator
11,946 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Congrats on the new Wing.

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Wing. We would love to see photos of it when you can.

·
Super Moderator
9,792 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from NE Pa. Enjoy your great new Wing, ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. The group is having a Meet-Greet in Maggie Valley the end of June if you are interested. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
1,596 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. The group is having a Meet-Greet in Maggie Valley the end of June if you are interested. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.
Maggie Valley is only 3 - 4 ride for me. I would enjoy meeting other GW riders. How can I register for the ride? Thanks

·
Premium Member
23,844 Posts
Maggie Valley is only 3 - 4 ride for me. I would enjoy meeting other GW riders. How can I register for the ride? Thanks
Check out the “ Recent Rides and Riding Experiences “ on this forum . Scroll around.

·
Super Moderator
14,652 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. As Chopin points out we have a Meet-n-Greet planned for Maggie Valley in June.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Looks like Mark has you set up. Come and enjoy if you can.

·
Super Moderator
14,652 Posts
We aren't that organized. It's more of a show up if you are interested and we will enjoy each other's company. This is where some of us are riding to today, all are welcome.......Some hang with the group the whole time, some just show up now and then. Those that know the area we are in usually suggest a ride. Normally we gather in the parking lot in the evenings to enjoy an adult beverage and swap lies.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm in Charlotte, work in Winston-Salem if you ever need anything.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from central (Florida or Michigan, depending on the season).

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky. Ps 68:33

·
Super Moderator
28,549 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from AZ

·
Registered
773 Posts
Welcome to the forum and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

·
Registered
82 GL1100 Wineberry Red Std w/ Full Vetter Gear
52 Posts
Hello from Minnesota!
Welcome, lots of great people here.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome from the cold Canadian prairies!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts