Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So why did I wait so long?! Of course she is new - thus my current favorite, but I have to admit that the Wing is quite a bike. Am also a current owner of a Buell Lightning, GSXR1000, and a stable of off-road bikes. Anyone close by (Monterey/Salinas) please let me know of any good riding groups so the Miss and I can put some enjoyable miles on the new addition. Hope to ride with many of you in the upcoming months. Ride On!

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Dookoo. Would think there have to be lots of riding companions in your area. If you haven't already, look up your local chapter ot the GWRRA, they should have lots of rides scheduled.

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Dookoo, welcome to the GWOF. Ride on & be safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF dookoo

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Hello and welcome. You live in one of the best locations for rides, The coast is always a great ride, Monterey to Morro Bay is always a good days ride, I sure you have been through Hunter Leggett over to the coast highway, thats fun also.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Enjoy the great riding in your area and ride safe..

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. I think everyone thinks I'm nuts wearing full sportbike race leathers coming around the corner. The wife and I went down the coast to Hearst Castle for our maiden voyage. Best thing is that she is actually looking forward to riding with me again. Therein lies the magic of the Wing. It was 75 degrees out and just beautiful a day after the Big Sur Marathon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts