Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My lovely wife Pilar bought a 2010 Gold Wing for my impending return from Iraq. I have only seen pictures but I can tell you I have been a die hard Honda rider since I was 6 (Dirt Bikes). I was taken for a ride by a neighbor on his GL1000 in 1976 and said "I will get a GL when I grow up. Here it is 2011 and I am a proud owner. I know there is a GoldWing chapter that meets in McDonough GA so I will make contact with them and get a taste of the life. My big plans are to support our Patriot Guard Riders in GA and other close states that need any kind of help. The PGR group has already accepted me in.

Somewhere in Baghdad but not for long!
Gary

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Come home soon Gary & safe, Your Wing awaits you & more importantly your Family. Thank you for your service to our Country & welcome to the GWOF.

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello gary, welcome to GWOF. thanks for the service you provide for our country, congrats on the new wing, and have a safe return home

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
What a great present... and well deserved for your service to our country. Keep safe and come home soon...

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Gary and thank you for your service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts