Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I will take delivery of my new 2008 Airbag Wing tomorrow. It is brand new and the dealer just got it in recently. I was allowed to test ride a new Wing today for the first time and after that, I was sold!!! I'm looking forward to learning alot on this site and making some new friends along the way.

Paul Healey (Sarge463) from Cincinnati.

·
Super Moderator
28,454 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF site Paul, from your Northeast neighbor. You can achieve both your goals here. Info & Friends.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fossil92

Bill,

Thank you. I'm looking forward to many miles and smiles on my new Wing.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Hello and welcome from Georgia, I have a new 2008 Wing also and we just love it, I hope you have many years of enjoyment with it :)

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
The Wing does a lot of different things, read the owners manual, a lot of your questions will be answered there, if you can't find something feel free to ask here what you need to know, I'm sure someone can help you out.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state and congrats on your new Wing. Lots of good folks on here. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome to the site Paul. That test ride was a strong selling point with me also. If your looking for other close by Wingers to ride with don't forget to check out GWRRA. The better half and myself really look forward to our time with our local chapter. Fun group of people.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all for your replies. I'm looking forward to the adventure

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! I think I've been middle-aged since I was 20!!! And yet at 48, there are days when I feel like I'm stone aged:)

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF sarge

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome from Canada Sarge! Enjoy the site, but most of all enjoy that Wing!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Paul, welcome to the site from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New Airbag Wing

Thanks everybody!!! I just picked up my new black beauty and my face hurts from grinning:D

Props to Honda of Troy(Ohio). The entire sales and service process went smooth as glass. Had my Kuryakyn highway pegs installed, along with the 12v plug while they were finalizing the paperwork. Ordered some other farkles that will be in next week. Can't wait for my first long ride.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts