Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 1997 GL1500 SE , Looking forward to doing a fair amount of cruising with my wife this year , Bill

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF bill, you and your wife will be happy with the wing

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Good morning Bill! We have another Bill ( aka, fossil92 ) here on a '95 Limited who will be crossing America and back soon. That's a fair amount of cruising I think. Welcome to our little community.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Welcome, congrats on the new bike, you should get lots and lots of happy miles from it :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
I got a 97 SE also - last summer. 20,000 miles. It has been a great bike. Mine is white - though I like the Red better. Enjoy

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome Bill, (and the Mrs.) enjoy your wing.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Welcome to the site Bill from another PA guy. I'm sure you'll love your Wing & I know your wife will. All the significant others do. Put on the miles & be safe.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Sorry for a double post, but this is driving me crazy!!!!!

Ok boys and girls, my cruise doesn't work, had it checked out: all four cancel switches are good, the crusie light comes on, but the set light does not. The indy told me it could be the speedo pickup in the in the speedo or a break in the wires going back to the computer (under the trunk) or the computer. Any ideas? Linden

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Sorry for a double post, but this is driving me crazy!!!!!

Ok boys and girls, my cruise doesn't work, had it checked out: all four cancel switches are good, the crusie light comes on, but the set light does not. The indy told me it could be the speedo pickup in the in the speedo or a break in the wires going back to the computer (under the trunk) or the computer. Any ideas? Linden
I'd help you out in a heartbeat. Just got my 500 page shop manual from Wingstuff. Asking me any question related to the GL1800. Actually, I'm just bumping you up to the top of the heap here so an answer member might take notice. It's my way of helping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts