Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was encouraged to introduce myself in this forum. First of all, I hate typing. :peashooter: I have dyslexia and invert a bunhc of letters. :icon_confused: Thank God for speel check. But I do like to be helpful when I can. I am from Bay City, Michigan, and we get too much snow for a motorcycle rider like me. I must move some day, but the grandkids need someone to show them about Goldwings. ;) I have been riding motorcycles since 1966, and can wrench on em a bit. My currant love is my 1982 GL1100i. Fully clothed. It is in perfect riding order. I plan on hitting her with some new paint, once the paint shop is up and running. Also I need to add stainless brake lines yet, then I'm done. I look forwadr to helping out where I can, and encouraging fellow wingers to stay patient and smiling while working on these treasures. It is a blessing to own one. Thanks for your time.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Welcome. The " grammar police " have declared this forum incorrigible and have moved on . As long as the meaning is clear the method can be madness for all we care. We are not writing legal treatises here. We sometime use " Babel " for our Australian members.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello (again) and welcome to the forum. :)

I think most of us hate to type!

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Well alright! Another Classic Goldwing owner! Glad to have you join us and look forward to seeing your Wing when you're done with it.:cute:

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Welcome to the site.

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from obnoxiously sunny Texas. Good folks here and no grammerphiles.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome from the Heart of Dixie

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Some group put together a study that found that if a word had just a couple letters in it (think if the first and last letters were correct), that the mind would take over and convey the right word to your mind. Don't worry, we won't hold that against you.

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state..

·
Premium Member
5,355 Posts
Welcome from western Oklahoma. Lots of good people here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. And also for accepting my word inversions. I do talk way more gooder than I type. ;) I have notice on a whole, that Goldwing owners are a very nice class of people. I look forward to many good times on this site. Ride wise, and be good to each other.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome from PA.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome to the site for sure. Al you have to remember is that dislexics have more NUF! I don't think I suffer from it, but my typing sure enough does allot of the time!:shocked:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.