Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone! My name is Harold and I live 25 minutes north of Detroit in a little town called Clarkston. It's been around since 1836. Love riding my wing. I got a little bit of teasing for it since I actually look like an old grizzled, grumpy Harley rider, but once the friends seen how quick it actually was and kept up with some of the Harleys I ride with the teasing stopped. Keep up the great info.

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another old guy in Pennsylvania and glad you are with us. Your never too old to enjoy a Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the site. Lots of nice folks in here with good information...

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state, enjoy the wind :)

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome from Alberta truckersteb. What exactly do you ride? WE're all slathering at the chops in anticipation:D

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Howdy Harold and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF truckrsteb. 1200 wings like be reved up and if you rev it up you'll see the majority of your harley friends your mirrors. i was just up your way a few weeks ago in davidson at the h.i.m. rally & blessing of the bikes

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Welcome to the group, if you take it out of second gear it will run off and leave all the Harleys you ride with!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts