Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to the forum but not to motorcycles. I just went from a 2004 HD Road Glide to a 2006 Goldwing, WOW this is a whole new world. My wife loves the Goldwing, she can finally relax on the back of the bike. Looking forward to getting info and maybe getting to know some of you on this forum. Thanks, Rick

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
Rick, There are some really nice people on the site, including some from own Country & Province as well.

Welcome to the GWOF, relax & enjoy. We have good info here.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe and enjoy the site..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome aboard Rick. Quite a few BCers hanging here, and a fair number of us from across the land, all over the USA, Ireland, England, Australia, we're growing!

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello rick, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from one Rick to another. What made you see the light from HD to Gold Wing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome, not to knock Harley Davidson but I got tired of spending money trying to make the Harley ride as good or as fast as a 20yr old Goldwing. Some of my friends won't ride with me any more, oh well thier loss, at least I won't have to wait for them to catch up.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
Honda's design of the passenger seat was not an afterthought, it is the focal point of the bike . All the negative comments concerning seating position and comfort are from the drivers point of view. " She " was the target market in designing the Goldwing. To appease us they came up with a ton of after- market accessories. Good thinking Mother Honda.

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
23,771 Posts
What a nice family picture. I'll bet you dollar- to- doughnuts that Harley works on the passenger seating comfort in the very near future. I was on a Ultra Limited for a few days in Arizona, and though I was not impressed with the weight feel , it had good wind protection for the amount of fairing.

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Look at that! It's the same color!

:)

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Australia. Hope you enjoy yourself here and can get to know some of us so that you can call us as friends. Eric

1 - 17 of 17 Posts