Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok,
This worked last time, lets go for round 2. I have a 2004 Wing and I want to plug my simple mp3 player into the sound system on the bike. I have the cord, about 8 inches long, white plug on one end and the single pin the plugs into my mp3 player on the other. My question is, where do I plug it in on the bike:confused:

·
Administrator
25,901 Posts
He's a lumberjack and he's OK, he works all night and he sleeps all day...:D
Delta when we do PDI on Wings, we make sure the aux cable is already routed into the pocket. Saves confusion and grief for the buyer

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
A lot of people ask the same thin. Some dealers install it during set up.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL. I'm not a lumberjack, just a cop working an extra job with nothing to do but watch the door for 8 hours..... I got the cable (plug) from the local honda dealer but had no idea where to plug it in, forgot to ask to!! I went on-line and found an service manuel for the bike. You have to remove the trim piece and the remove the "box" which is the storage compartment. then all you do is thread the cable through the hole and plug it in the plug and play.. the grommet is put in place in the hole and thats it. easy pese

·
Registered
85 Posts
He's a lumberjack and he's OK, he works all night and he sleeps all day...:D
Delta when we do PDI on Wings, we make sure the aux cable is already routed into the pocket. Saves confusion and grief for the buyer
Let's hope the next line of the song doesn't apply....just like his dear papa!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Another MP3 Question, gentlemen, I have taken the advice of some of you guys in here regarding tossing my broken 6 stack CD player away and installing a plug and play MP3 player, made specially for the wing.Best advice i've ever taken.It works a treat from the handle bar controls, just like a CD player, but with a lot more songs.Like about 800 or so more....however, when im playing a song it will sometimes stop playing half way through a song, and go to the next one.If i key the controls back to that song, it will play all the way through then.This happens often enough to be annoying.Even if i have the bike parked and playing songs, this still happens from time to time.Pete sorted me out with making and naming folders. but my question is could this be a faulty card ? do you get faulty cards. I haven't had much to do with media players, and i would like to sort this problem out before i start to fill up all my folders. I cant see how i could have made any mistakes burning the music.
Cheers
Graham from down under
"A mans got to know his limitations"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts