Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Sorry for first-posting like this but my name's Mike, and I just launched a motorcycle website called BikeBuffs. It's for finding quick and thorough answers to your technical motorcycle questions. It's all community based Q&A, so anybody can ask or answer a question. It's free, and you don't even need to sign up to use it.

Hope you admins don't feel like this is SPAM. If ya do, don't hesitate to delete it. I just figured that this would actually be of interest to a few people, given how underpowered the search feature here can be at times.

I'm getting a ton of response from the Suzuki C50 community (one of my bikes), but it would be really useful if Bike Buffs covered all makes and models. If you guys could ask (or answer) a few questions about your model of bike, it would really give some due attention to it. At the very least, the site has GREAT search functionality, so with a little community input it could be the fastest way to get your technical questions answered.

If you have any questions about it, feel free to fire away.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
First off FirstGear, if you were a spammer, you'd be trying to sell us a nice weekend get-away in Italy or something equally retarded like that, and second, I frmly believe that any no-charge answer site is worth it's salt. You just have to remember that most of the Q&A is going to be opinion based (although it is usually based on personal experieces) so it isn't always going to work for everyone. It's up to the end user to decide for themselves. I for one will check by and see if I can pick up anything helpful, or offer up any tidbits I have to share. Good luck!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good To Here About Your Site. Here's A Question For You. I Just Recently Bought A 1987 Goldwing Aspencade Sei. Spotted A Small Leak That Was Getting A Little More Everytime I Drove. It Turns Out That It Was Coming From The Clutch Hose Above Where It Mount's To The Engine On The Right Side. I Have Taken It Loose At The Engine And At The Master. Do I Have To Take Off The Entire Fairing To Replace? Or Can I Get Access By Taking The Headlight Assembly Out. I Have To Find Where Its Clamped To The Frame As It Duckes Behind Everything After It Leaves The Master Cylinder

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
it's just a Q & A site, if the adm doesn't have a problem with it it stays and welcome to GWOF firstgear85

1 - 4 of 4 Posts