New Models From Honda

5K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  budoka 
#1 ·
A couple shots of whats on display at the meeting;
CB500RA, CB500X, CBR600rr, CB500FA

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
And some oldies. The odo on the 50 shows "0" miles! The 750F is an '81 that was a garage/barn rescue that has been almost fully restored. Still a few bits that aren't complete yet, but is very close.

Attachments

#4 ·
I like the looks of the Cb1100a. I guess I'm old school! :)

#5 ·
Thanks for posting these D...My personal favorite is the F6B...but more realistically, I really like the CB500fa

#11 · (Edited)
i thoght it might make a nice standard bike to do some traveling on but it only holds about four gallons of gas, come on honda five gallons at least

#7 ·
i can stil honestly say that the goldwing is the only bike that honda currently makes that i would buy. i do hope the 500cc bikes get some younger or returning riders on two wheels.

#8 ·
I just can't get into the crotch rocket look, but that's just me showing my age...

#13 ·
You guys forget one very important aspect: no matter what model you choose, it's how you accessorize them. It's amazing what just 3 "accessories" do for a somewhat lacklustre urban commuter scoot.
The only thing wrong with the 1100A is the price. Honda is shooting for the nostalgia struck buyer with it. The sticker on it here in Canada is $13K. I expect it to sell out in the first month due to very limited availability. I'm on request for one, but not allocated and unlikely to even get one here.

#18 ·
Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiish..................................................

:eek:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.