Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined a few days ago. I'm having trouble understanding the nomenclature and abbreviations being used in posts...bump, pm, ttp, etc. Is there a glossary of terms somewhere on the site?

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Bump is just to bring the thread back to the top. PM is a private message. I don't know of a glossary.

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
hello arlenj, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome from Maryland

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
WTTGWOF! (Welcome to the GWOF!:D)

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
I just joined a few days ago. I'm having trouble understanding the nomenclature and abbreviations being used in posts...bump, pm, ttp, etc. Is there a glossary of terms somewhere on the site?
Welcome to the GWOF arlen, no glossary as already stated, but don't worry too much about that. Most of what we say here doesn't make much sense anyway.:rolleyes:

Seriously enjoy the site & if you need clarification on something just ask. The nice thing about this site is no one will bash you for asking something. We run a nice tight ship here & we all have fun (most of us anyway).:D

An Ole Fossil's P.(rivate) M.(essage) line is always open.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Welcome to the forum....I am having trouble understanding what Nomenclature is:confused::confused:
We dont use words like that in Alabama

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome arlen. Pretty laid back here we are, never be worry. Like the fossil said just ask, no silly questions, just silly answers;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts