I wanted to narrow the field to the top two choices. Please vote and restate what month you want to meet in...we are narrowing it down.
Getting my trailer hitch put on the wing tommorrow..So that might be possible. I don't think I can get the Mrs. to camp but I might consider it ...I have to figure out where in Texas it is. The trailer I have now has a cooler on it as well. I will not be using it for IBA rides though usually just to have when I take the Mrs. on a trip..I can do Palo Duro Canyon in April too and yes, I voted. I'll probably make this a camping trip if anyone else wants to camp together Saturday night.
Sorry but I have been all over texas but not there. I figure on looking at the internet to find someplace are you tenting it? I have to got out and get a tent and some other things...I got rid of all my camping crap before I left Maine...lol I did not think iwould be doing that again..usually I prefer a hotel...shower and a soft bed..lolOf the ones posting on the previous thread, the only one we're missing is Willmax, but he was pushing for Palo Duro from the beginning so I wouldn't count him out yet. And its a short ride for Hallct, so he's probably still in. I'm expecting 6. Once details are firm we might even pick up a couple more.
Lee, did you settle on a route?. I haven't been there in probably 10 years. DreamWeaver, I get the impression you've been there multiple times. Do you have a place to eat in mind?
Only for the better chance of better weather. I'd lean toward the second weekend. But I'm flexable since I've already got the time off. I could even wait till the first week of April when we're getting a long-range forecast and set a date then.
That would be good we can get him to join later I am going to pic up a dome tent, mummy bag adn an air matress....got to have an air mattress...lol4/13 would work for me and I would bring my trailer and tent as well, probably can get a buddy of mine that has a 2005 wing to come as well, but he has never joined this forum.