Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Norm. I bought an 06 goldwing back last April and have driven in for one season. Never drove it to work or did any long trips with it, but still managed to log about 4000 miles. The goldwing is an amazing bike and I'm very happy with it. I can'y wait to get it back out in the spring. I've been navigating around this forum and there is lots of great information here. I'm gonna keep reading until the weather allows me to ride. I will post a picture or two when I figure out how.

·
Premium Member
7,116 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Mudmanic. There are intelligent folks around here. A few NOT so intelligent as well. Makes the world go around.

·
Super Moderator
15,178 Posts
hello norm, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
29,080 Posts
Yes Norm post some pictures. The GWOF likes pics & ride descriptions.

Even from Canucks.:D:D:D

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Welcome Norm, don't you hate these long winters? Enjoy the site.

·
Super Moderator
10,053 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy the forum.

·
Premium Member
24,515 Posts
Welcome to the site Mudmanic. Same type of winter out here mostly, been brutal on sled sales. Several other Ontario members on GWOF too. As to the pics, if you have them on your desktop, just scroll down when you are posting and click on the manage attachments button and folow the browse and upload buttons/commands. As long as the pic file is not too large, they load fairly quickly (up to 5 pics per post). You can also use photobucket and flicker etc. Oh, and don't worry about that fossil guy, he's actually not all that bad;)

·
Super Moderator
12,302 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.