Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new here, bought a 2007 Goldwing 2 months ago. First bike Kawasaki 1996 1500A, then a Harley 2006 Road King. Goldwing was great choice for the next ride. Live in Slidell Louisiana, can't wait to head up to Tennessee on the wing. Not looking forward to changing the air filter in the future. Saw a you tube on how to do that. Ouch

Eddie Bailey

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Motorcycle App

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Congratulation on your new to you wing and welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Eric

·
Super Moderator
7,669 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Congrats on the new 2 U Wing.
Glad you joined this fine group of Goldwing owners.

·
Super Moderator
11,803 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome and good for you. Post a picture when you can cause its for sure you bought the year GW that was the fastest.:D

·
Super Moderator
28,448 Posts
Greetings E.B. from the Keystone State.

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
Good morning from Virginia. Hoping to make a little trip over to Tenn. myself next spring. I'm going to do the air filter change in a few weeks and add some handlebar risers. Sure is a trade off with the Wing as far as maintenance. Some bikes are easy filter change but difficult oil changes.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello eddie, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your new wing

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Congrats on your new ride.Enjoy and ride safe.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Eddie. Yeah, I have that air filter hangin over me too. ah well, what's winter for anyway?

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland enjoy your stay

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts
Congrats on your new Wing and welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy the site...

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
All the best and enjoy your wing.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from another Southeast Man......

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here in southern Louisiana, winter for the most part is for riding, but i have quit a while to worry about the air cleaner, bike has a little over 9000 miles on it. Thanks for the earm welcome!

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle App

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello from Georgia! I am a relatively new owner of a 2010 GW that my wife bought for me while I was in Iraq last year. I got home in late June and have already put over 7K miles in the pilot's seat. I have met tons of Goldwing riders and all of them have been super cool. I joined this site to learn some more about this great machine and to share some of the pain I have gone through (not much) as a GW rider. I am an Veteran(US Army EOD Tech), Father (5 girls), Husband and a Preacher. Ever since I rode on the back of a brand new 1975 Goldwing I fell in love with them. I have to admit I am a bit of a speed freak due to numerous Honda Sport Bikes that I have owned. I look forward to the conversations and the shared knowledge. Fire in the Hole! Gary

1 - 20 of 21 Posts