Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hav'nt done any riding in 30 years.Purchased a 2010 gl1800, but turned it into a trike due to medical reasons. Hope you 2 wheelers don't hold that against me.

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Plenty of 3 wheelers on this forum. Heck, one of our moderators is the Trike Lady. I hope to be able to have one some day myself. Welcome to the GWOF:)

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
All are welcome.....two wheel, three wheel or like mine four wheel.....

·
Super Moderator
11,804 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. We don't care how many wheels it has, as long as it's not enclosed! :)

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello gspruce, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome to the site from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Premium Member
11,006 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. My mate lost a leg in a bike/truck accident years ago but can ride with three wheels. You still get the same freedom. Eric

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We looked closely at trikes & still may trike her in a few years. I'd highly recommend checking into GWRRA....I believe they even have trike training available at rallys & Wing Ding.

God bless you & ride safe!

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
Welcome from Central Washington where it is finally gonna cool down for the weekend. Enjoy your ride; you will enjoy this forum, Good guys.

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome from Pa. enjoy the forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Hav'nt done any riding in 30 years.Purchased a 2010 gl1800, but turned it into a trike due to medical reasons. Hope you 2 wheelers don't hold that against me.
Welcome to the forum from Penna. Your welcome no matter how many wheels you have. Ride safe and enjoy the GWOF..

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome fron Cayce SC, looking some day to put a voyager or like kit on my wing. Well here is a question of interest to me .
That I know of there are four kits which use the bikes back wheel for motion ..which one is the best ?

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
All good no matter the # of wheels, enjoy!;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts