Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome,

I find it very, very easy to respond to your concerns.

All gooooooooood!! No bad!! And certainly no Ugly!!

93,500 Flawless miles on my 97se :D

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello oldfart, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcome my gw has 97thou miles, want to ride but cant pick for four more days my last bike was a 06 v900 with 30thou.miles. then totaled by a pickup

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
both my wings are still babies with just over 50,000 on each wing

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I have a 1993 GL1500A with a Voyager and it recently turned 65,000 miles.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. I think you will find more good than bad and ugly. Ride safe and enjoy the forum...

·
Registered
10 Posts
welcome new member

I am also a new member from New Hampshire. Welcome, and happy and safe riding.

from New Hampshire

Have a good day

Howard

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 86 1200 gold wing. Stored all winter and the first time I took it out it started like usual. When I stopped for gas it wouldn't start. Getting no fire to plugs. Then about an hour later it started no prob. I rode it about 60 miles stopped in my driveway tried it and it wouldnt start(again no fire to plugs) about an hour later started no prob. Im thinking bad coil. anyone got any ideas.
aspenoldman

·
Registered
8 Posts
1986 wing

I have a friend thats going to come over today and look at it for me but we need a wiring diagram. Is there a place I can down load and copy one I can buy one tuesday at honda.
aspenoldman

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along O/F. You'll enjoy the Wing I'm sure. I loved my 1500 for many carefree miles.

·
Premium Member
1,172 Posts
Welcome, oldfart, from another oldfart here in Texas.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Hiand welcome. I am a new member as well and I have a 1990 GL1500. Hope to here more about your adventures.

Boats'

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just want to say thanks for all the good welcome!! maw and i just came back from a 200 mile shake down cruise. maw said her butt was sore but she'll get over it. the wing ran fine no probs.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts