Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, my name is Tom. My wife and I ride a 1999 GL1500SE, and we look forward to talking with other Goldwing owners. Have a safe and wonderful summer.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Not so fast Tom, tell us a little more about yourself, like where you are from, what you do and how about some pics of your ride. By the way welcome from Illinois. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Matt, sorry for the brief message. We live in Oakville, Ontario and own a 1999 Honda GL/1500SE. We love riding as we are both retired and have been to California, Eastern American, and Canadian coasts. Florida was our trip destination last summer and may go to Wing Ding in Tennessee this year. I look forward to chatter on the forum. Have a great summer.

Tom

·
Premium Member
11,004 Posts
Welcome from Down Under. It will be awhile before you get out yet I take it. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello tom, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along Tom, do yis still have snow like we do?

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Quite a few of your Canadian brothers here on the forum. Ride safe and enjoy..

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi everybody, my name is Tom. My wife and I ride a 1999 GL1500SE, and we look forward to talking with other Goldwing owners. Have a safe and wonderful summer.
You sure stopped at the right website!!!! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts