Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

3K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  fxrshog 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I am new to the forum and officially a Gold Wing Owner and a Triker - and I love it.

A little history - I have two Harleys - a 2002 Lowrider and a 2006 Heritage classic. I love them both and rode about 10K last year, but my wife won't ride on a two wheeler - and it’s not just my riding! So we were in an H-D dealership just before Christmas and she goes over to a Triglide and says - Now if you had one of these, I'd ride with you. So…

I did my research and decided a two cylinder air-cooled engine was not the optimum package, and decided to buy a wing. And so it goes.

Bought my 2008 ABS two weeks ago with 850 miles on it. Last Saturday drove it to my installer to have a Hannigan kit installed - Coach Rice Trikes in Loganville, GA - 65 miles in intermittent slush and ice (almost lost it on the last turn with slush and ice buildup and hurrying too much because of some a** h*** on my butt).

Picked it up Saturday and it is beautiful - with just less than 1000 miles. Can't say enough good about Jack Rice and his crew - professional, full of information and they treat you and your trike better than some people treat their kids.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.