Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Jack here from Joliet IL. Just bought a 2008 Goldwing trike and like it except for the whistling noise. I have been told this is natural for the 1800 but I hope not and need to get rid of it somehow. Off to a bad start by complaining allready sorry about that. Take care and God Bless

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Hello little Jack, a fellow Illinoisan hre about 100 miles to the west of you. Can't comment on your 1800 but plenty of guys here that can.

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy your stay. :)

·
Registered
835 Posts
Welcome from Canada Little Jack. If the whistling isn't coming from your wife, can you be more specific as to the location?
Strat

·
Super Moderator
7,660 Posts
Greetings and welcome from Florida.
How did you get a musical trike? It's most likely the alternator producing the sound, it's normal.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hi from another Canuck Jack. You can drown the whistle by turning up the tunes LOL.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
LJ, welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new Wing. I don't own a trike, but do you think the sound is coming from the conversion or is it wind noise? I've not heard that complaint from other trike owners.. Maybe it whistles, because it doesn't know the words.... LOL... Good luck and ride safe...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts