Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
Boop Boop Be Doop, & greetings. The group here is going to demand that you tell us more. Like what do you ride, where are you from, etc etc. so be prepared. This is a great site with equally great people.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Right on the head fossil92. Welcome to the forum bettyboop1w. Waaaay more info needed:D

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF bettyboop1w. yes tell us about yourself and your previous bikes -) post some pic's in the gallery and include one here for us to see

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
BB, welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Like Ricky Racardo said, "Luzzy you got some splaining to do!!!" Come on, fess up. Inquiring minds (and some of us who have lost ours) want to know.....

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
I've seen some short intros' before, but I think you just moved into 1st place in that category. :D Anyway welcome to the forum and when you feel like opening up a little more, we'll all be here waiting:)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Wecome from the utter side of da lake BB, WIS. I already have one friend that is a BB, now I may have two ?

WA9FWT Phil

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hello

Sorry....I'm located in Detroit. I am detdrbuzzard niece while he trying to play coy;). I learned how to ride when i was 16, my first bike was bb1, black , naked, 1979 gl1000, which I lost in a accident in April, my next one was the 1985 gl1200, put her in the shop and she was just not worth repairing, so they had my new wonder naked 1982 gl1100 (Angie)

All last season I rode buzzard's honda 450 and his gl1200 (which is my goal) hopefully again next season. So that me.:eek:

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Welcome!

We won't hold it against you for who you are related to!

:D

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
Hahahaha. Well, well ! It is great to have you, inspite of you realtionship. That's an accident beyond your control.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Well welcome aboard and do you have any dirt on your kinfolk that needs our attention?:eek:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sorry....I'm located in Detroit. I am detdrbuzzard niece while he trying to play coy;). I learned how to ride when i was 16, my first bike was bb1, black , naked, 1979 gl1000, which I lost in a accident in April, my next one was the 1985 gl1200, put her in the shop and she was just not worth repairing, so they had my new wonder naked 1982 gl1100 (Angie)

All last season I rode buzzard's honda 450 and his gl1200 (which is my goal) hopefully again next season. So that me.:eek:
Well, I see at times that buzzard has posted that he helps you out which is great.He has helped out a lot of people on this site and other sites as well. Hope you get your wishe's soon!!

WA9FWT Phil

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
last year she rode my 1200 wing until the air compressor went out then she was back on the 450 nighthawk. glad she got another wing to make herself happy. no dirt on me, i take a bath every saturday rather i need it or not :D

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
"no dirt on me, i take a bath every saturday rather i need it or not"

Me neither, 'cept I use Friday, good for the whole weekend that way:eek:har har.
Seriously, it's nice that you can help out and ride with your niece.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome Betty from the Great State of Texas......

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the bday wishes glad to see another and on my wing

·
Registered
835 Posts
Betty Boop Rides Again

Hi Betty....Welcome from Canada. I had an 82 burgundy Wing with about 100,000 miles on it. Bought it after a 20 year hiatus. Loved it. Fond memories. Safe ride.
Strat

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts

here is a pic of her bike

1 - 20 of 22 Posts