Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm a born again biker from Upholland, United Kingdom. Just Got a 1980 gl1100, after 35 years on 4 wheels, Loving the wind in my receding hair!:.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Good to hear and welcome tartanyorkie. We've had a few join from the UK. Keep us posted on life over your way and ride safe!

·
Super Moderator
15,241 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF tartanyorkie

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Welcome from Pennsyvania U.S.A. tartanyorkie, We have a great bunch here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thank to all replies. Feel welcome already, Except my profile says I'm a junior member, Just about pension age in UK.

·
Super Moderator
9,856 Posts
Welcome to the forum. There is always room for another "born again" bikes. Ride safe and enjoy the board.. Lots of nice folks on here, some from your neck of the woods..

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Cheerio ole chap and welcome from corn country U.S.A. enjoy the jr. status while you can, the senior part comes way too quickly.;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A Bit About Me.

Hi All, Thanks for your replies, I must admit, being on a bike again does make you feel younger!. I had bikes in the 60s & 70s. Then due to a fowl-up by the DVLA here in UK, I was told they had no record of my Full bike licence,( somebody must have pressed a delete button!!). However, I have since gone through the whole Rigmarole again so I can now ride my Goldwing, Hope we get a good summer!. Mind you, I never was a fair weather rider in the olden days. So Bring it on ...Safe Riding, Rubber side down.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Welcome to the site

Enjoy your new ride and do be careful. I always like the looks of the 11's. See you in the posts, youll be a full member soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts