Honda Goldwing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just wanted to say hello. Just picked up a 81 GL1100 taht was sitting a long time the gas was bad (verry stinky) drained tank and pulled carbs off, have got all the parts now and need to know what the float level is supposed to be, And is it measured fom the top or bottom of toe on float. Also can the carb assembly all 4 carbs and housing be installed at one time? I could not get it out as one unit but it would be nice to beable to put it back in as one unit. I plan on being a long term member!!!!

Ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Welcome to the board from the Keystone state. I'm sure someone will chime in here shortly with some advise. Ride safe and enjoy your Wing..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello ans welcome to GWOF bc45

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome bc45.

·
Super Moderator
11,785 Posts
Welcome, bc45, a great bunch here. Very full of it, um, advice that is! :D

·
Super Moderator
28,436 Posts
Glad to have you aboard bc45. I see you've met a few of our esteemed members. As the "indifferent one" said we have a great bunch of people here with good discussion & the upmost respect for each others opinions. Oh yeah & lots of info as well.

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
A belated hello from Virginia. There are top notch restoration members on here that have impressed us with their efforts. " JoPhoenix " comes to mind at the moment. Not sure where you hail from , but you might note that as the day dawns first here on the east side we get first dibs on comments. " Cantankerous " won't be comming out of his cage for a few hours now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.