Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I'm new to this site and loking forward to sharing and obtaining information as well making a new friend or two. I had a 79' Goldwing when they first came out. Back themn all the accessories were aftermarket and I dressed it out with the Vetter Fairing, trunk and saddlebags. I loved riding and toured a lot of the Mid-south and northern states before I sold it. I got out of riding for several years and I have recently gotten the bug again. I'm in the market for a Wing now. I'll be looking and asking a lot of questions in the next month or so. I know I will be getting something around a 98-02 range when I do purchase one. If it's a the 1500 I will get the SE. i'm still trying to figure out the 1800's. I'm amazed at the changes these bikes have gone through over the years. Looking forward to getting Wing and riding again.

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link Fossil92. I've been on this link. It does have a lot of good information.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Good luck on your search for the perfect Wing. Enjoy it when you get it and ride safe..

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi Parman,
Welcome to the best Goldwing site on the planet.Good luck with your shearch for the right Golwing for you!
Donald Lang-Smooth Thunder

·
Registered
449 Posts
Just another WELCOME to the site but this time from ARKANSAS!

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
heool and welcome to GWOF parman

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
How-ya Parman and welcome. Good folks and info abound 'round here. Best of luck on the quest for a Wing. Is your handle a teaser or do you actually shoot a 72? I can, but the back 9 usually kills me lol:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My goal is to shoot par. Unfortunalty I dont live up to the name yet. Low 90's at best. I have shot in mid 80' a time or 2. I have gotten 2 hole on one's. Thats the highlights of my game.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts