Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My name is Paul, I have been riding for 47 years now, still have the bug. Have a 2001 Wing, so far love it.
Smallest bike, 25cc B.S.A. Whinged Wheel
Oddest bike, several but the Ariel Square Four stands out
Largest bike, present Wing
Best bike, if the wife is with me, the Wing, hands down, solo, the B.M.W. K 1200 LT.

·
Super Moderator
28,451 Posts
Welcome Paul from the Keystone State. Where you from?

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa also. Ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF paul

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Welcome from NW IL. Paul

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
personal info

Hi All.
I am a 63 year old, long time rider. I live in the Kootneys, British Columbia. ( South Central)
We were through Pa last year, beautiful state. Got the chanch to go through a grist mill, ;last ran in the thirties.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome from NW IL. Paul
Thanks Matt.
We hope to do a tour around North America again, last time wwas in teh truck/trailer, next time on the Wing. What is the riding like in your neck of the woods?

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome from your neighboring Province Paul! I have a buddy from another forum not far from you , and yes, you have great roads for riding! I gotta get out there again and do the Hwy 6 loop and get over to Nelson and your area. You get the big scenery and we get the big bugs; whats up with that anyway?:D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ride

Welcome from your neighboring Province Paul! I have a buddy from another forum not far from you , and yes, you have great roads for riding! I gotta get out there again and do the Hwy 6 loop and get over to Nelson and your area. You get the big scenery and we get the big bugs; whats up with that anyway?:D
We will have to hook up and go for a ride

1 - 11 of 11 Posts