Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello. I'm an avid motorcycle rider. I ride a 2005 ST1300 and a 2007 HD Street Glide. My wife rides a 2005 HD Road King Custom. I wanted to get some information on the Goldwing, so I've joined your forum. Maybe someday I will be an owner also. I'm retired L/E so maybe I can add some experience to your forum also. :)

·
Super Moderator
15,162 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF muelskinner, what do you do with the skin when you're done and what does peta have to say about it??

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Hello from N.W. Illinois and welcome to the board Skinner:)

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
Welcome to the board from the Keystone state. Ride safe and enjoy the trip.

·
Registered
489 Posts
... HOWDY ... I KNOW WHAT A MULE SKINNER IS BECAUSE I WAS A 'CAT SKINNER' FOR ALMOST 40yrs. ... GUESS IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE ... HAPPY TRAILS ...

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
A "Muleskinner" is someone who rides or drives Mules.
Would that make all of us Wingskinners?:eek:

Let me tell ya. There is nothing like being on the back of a 1200 pound animal with it's own brain. There is no throttle, brake pedal or ignition kill switch!
Do you ever find yourself yelling "No No No you @*^#)# OVER THERE"?

Very good read. That guy went to a lot of effort to put that article together! If Honda makes the wing in Japan, could that mean the quality will go up? My ST is made in Japan and the quality is superb!
You're right there was agreat deal of effort put into it. Which is why I always recommend it to people looking for info & don't you just love American Quality?

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
... HOWDY ... I KNOW WHAT A MULE SKINNER IS BECAUSE I WAS A 'CAT SKINNER' FOR ALMOST 40yrs. ... GUESS IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE ... HAPPY TRAILS ...
OK 'ZILLA Now it is your turn to explain how you ride a cat?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.