Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High I am new to Goldwing Owners. I have been on Moto Guzzi's & BMW airheads about 40 years. Bought a 2007 Wing with a Hannigan Classic (5 sidecar) my first motorcycle with more than 2 cylinders. I am 69 year young and enjoying the Wing a lot. Been riding since I was 10 & more miles than I will admit to. Been learning about how to adjust the windshield, tried to adjust hand grips & switch's to my liking, to no avail. Anyway just wanted to say hey from Texas, hope meet y'all out there.
KeithW

·
Super Moderator
11,871 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,868 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from NE Pa. Congrats on your new 2 u Wing. Ride safe.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
14,458 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. Hope you picked up the fastest color. If you want to adjust the bars you will need to get something like this;

I have the tall version on my bike to bring the bars up and back. Enjoy the ride.
2017 08 19 Outback & Back 15 Coudersport, PA.JPG

Reactions: NREMTP

·
Registered
6,885 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Everyone here enjoys helping others when they can, so feel free to start a thread and ask about whatever Goldwing issue you are facing.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Welcome from Chocolate town Pa and wishing you miles of smiles.😁. Adjusting the windshield is easy there are "locks" at either corner of your upper dash just under your mirrors, move them up, position windshield where you want and then move them back down to lock. The other adjustments you want to do will require purchasing the items to fit what you want to do.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from central Michigan/Florida. If you, like me, have trouble getting the stock windshield to work for you, maybe try a Madstad, like this one...

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky.
Ps 68:33

1 - 8 of 8 Posts